Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free Gallery Wall Art thanks to Pinterest

Thanks to Pinterest, most of the "art" in the "Orange and Blue House" was free. I searched "Free Printables" and all sorts of fun printables popped up! They were all super easy to download and print from my home computer. I used cheap frames from Target (some were even in the Dollar Spot) to display the printables. And voila - more inexpensive, easy, fun art. Thanks, Pinterest!





Below - art in the bathroom Below - art in the kids' room








8 comments:

  1. How brilliant that you found all of these pinterest. They look fantastic!

    I have that yummy recipe on my Pinboard too. You found some great pins-thanks for sharing them! The bathroom ones look great.

    My weekly Pinterest link up is on now. Please pop on over if you have 5 minutes to spare!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bathroom prints, I tried to find them do you remember the whats/wheres???
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem really easy along with your
    presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing
    which I think I might by no means understand. It sort of feels
    too complex and extremely extensive for me. I'm looking ahead in your next put up, I'll attempt
    to get the dangle of it!

    my site :: Achat tweet pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job
    and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Feel free to visit my web site - psn generator online

    ReplyDelete